Friday, April 13, 2012

nokia updates - It is reco - How often should I check for software updates for my Nokia device ...






It is recommended to check the updates, updated monthly to your mobile phone software. For most devices you can check also your device automatically updates the following steps set:

Select menu > settings > phone > Phone updates or menu > applications > (Tools >) SW update. If you find the software "Update" application of these places not on the menu, you just check in the instruction manual.
Select Options > settings > updates to yourself.





This entry was posted in Nokia tips from OIAEA. Bookmark the permalink.
















Leave a reply cancel reply
You must be logged in to leave a comment.
















My Nokia C3-00 is not alerting me for my new mail, why?Can I change my Nokia Lumia phone via the wireless network?
How can I change the language on my phone Nokia Lumia?
Managing contacts onmy Nokia device?What are the changes in the software of Nokia N900 exit 20.2010.. 36-2?

Register Open a session
Entries RSS
Comments RSS
WordPress.org









Seidea & WordPress


No comments:

Post a Comment