Sunday, May 1, 2011

CNN used Ovi Maps 3D stream Royal Wedding route

Today it is a very important day for the British, and I doubt there's a man who are not aware of the marriage of William and Catherine Middleton is. Regardless of the citizenship and age of millions of people watched the ceremony on TV or online.

It is therefore interesting topics Queen Elizabeth got extra days off to watch the event. This morning I talked with my friends and discovered that they are all impatient to see something, so I decided to search the net hoping to find something special, usual. I found it!

Today, that CNN Ovi Maps 3D in their emissions the Royal wedding procession from Buckingham Palace to Westminster Abbey. When you look at it, can you do that you're there, in London.

So it is unusual for me like a few days ago I wrote about Ovi Maps 3D doesn't I think, that this function can be used in such cases, but as you can see Ovi Maps makes wonders.

Below is a video Streaming on CNN, and if you are closer to the Ovi Maps in 3D, the second video is presented for viewing comfort.


And here is the second video:

Source


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment